Thursday, August 5, 2010

South Dakota 4th of July trip













Better late than never but here are the pictures from Thomas and my trip to South Dakota for a week over the 4th. I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I wanted to since I was always chasing around Thomas, but there are some good ones. Thomas loved spending time with his Bapa and Gma (gng-gng is how he says it!). He followed them ALL over the house and loved so many of the toys my Mom unearthed for him that were once mine or Doug's. We missed Shem and Doug but they went to an AA convention in San Antonia together and had a great time. Being in South Dakota makes me want to live there! Everything is so close, the pool, the zoo, friends!!!! It's so fun and easy to be there. We saw so much family and so many friends and had the best time. I kept extending my trip because there was so much to do. Thomas had the time of his life and is already looking forward to his next trip out to PA to visit the other side of the family!

No comments: