Friday, February 12, 2010

Rockin' out and Passin' out




The first couple pictures are from a rock out session with his Daddy. Thomas was trying to snap his fingers along to the music. Wish I could video him without him trying to get to the camera these days. The last picture is so sweet because we NEVER get to see Thomas sleeping. 99.9% of the time he is sleeping in his crib at home and he wakes up when I open the door so I never get to see him sleeping which is just so cute. The other day though we were in Santa Rosa visiting Emily, Bob and his buddy Ezra and Thomas has developed an issue napping in a strange place. So we left a little early and he passed out in the car on the way home. Shem snapped a photo since it's something we never get to see.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I love it! I love his rock out session! And sweet little guys sleeping- I love sleeping babies!